Story time.
The Movies I'd Watched in 2019.
Although I love watching movie, I didn't get many chances to go to movie theater before. Now that I do, I found myself enjoy it so much, I literally pour my heart and soul while trying to contemplate every story line that come from that big screen.
1. Avengers Endgame
I remember those time we spent watching this series of superhero using your computer. I have come to love this story so much. It's a shame that we can't get to watch this conclusion together and we didn't even have the chance to talk about the plots. I bawled my eyes out when Black Widow and Ironman die.
2. John Wick Chapter 3-Parabellum
I've always enjoy action-packed movie. I vaguely remember this story in 1 and 2. The fighting scene in this make my blood boils.
3. Man In Black: International
I did follow the original MIB from TV Blockbuster. This new series didn't disappoint me. Both of them look so cool and handsome in their suit. I got quite emotional at the end.
4. Ready Or Not
I like the action and humor in it. It reminds me to always do more workout, as you never know when you might need the pump from your muscles. Adrenaline can only helps you this much.
5. Rambo-Last Blood
This makes my blood boils too. The revenge in the end are very satisfying. What I learn from this is never be an idiot and run away from home, hahahaha, just kidding.
6. IT-Chapter 2
I scream quite a lot in this. Luckily there's only 3 of us in the cinema. For me, this movie is very insightful and I find it hard to stiffen my cry when the two of them in the movie finally look into their own heart and scream out "I love you!". It makes me reconsider a lot of things and like I said straight after coming out from the cinema, I fought against my own Pennywise that night.
7. Joker
This movie is very insightful too. All of us got affected by it and we feel heavy laden in our heart after watching this. A very great movie indeed.
8. Maleficent 2: Mistress of Evil
It's been so long since I last watched a happily-ever-after. The cinematic experience is great. The effect on me was so strong it left me so light-headed for the whole night. I shed tears when she took the arrow for Aurora and I love the plot that included the phoenix references, ie reborn from ashes.
9. 少年的你
This movie makes me shed so much tears my shirt got soaked in front. I love the story line and the actors did a very good job. You can literally understand what they are trying to convey even though there aren't any lines. Their eyes speak.
10. Maleficent
I didn't watch this in cinema. In fact, I watched it from Netflix in Penang because I was so enthralled with Maleficent 2 that I want to watch this. As always, I love the plot, just couldn't comprehend how Aurora and Prince Philip can fall in love so fast when they didn't have much chance to interact. I guess the idea of love in first sight really flew pass over me.
All in all, I never stop wishing that I could have the chance to watch movies with you again.
Much love to you.











Comments
Post a Comment