Nodding off in class

mode: asleep

Nodding off in class

It's never been easy for me to wake up early in the morning to realize that I still need to sit in a classroom and listen to stuff like how to polish your unicorn's nail. (wut?)

Honestly, nothing can be as boring as listening to things that can only come to handy when you are trying to impress a pile of dirt on the floor. Nah, maybe it's just me. No one fall asleep as often as me. Do I feel ashamed for that? Well, a little bit then I would say. But that's because people keep paying attention to me. How I missed those days where I can sleep in a class full of people who totally doesn't give a fuck on what other people's doing. 

After all, it doesn't matter anymore. What can I do? If it is destined for me to sit here, then I will bear with it all the same. At least one day if I die of tiredness, I can have a chance to haunt those who force me to stay awake to listen to this kind of crap. 

By the way, I can assure you that unicorn can polish their own nails pretty well. I have seen it before. 

Actually, nah, I didn't. TEEHEE.

                                                                                                     07102014
                                                                                                       1025am

Comments

Popular Posts