Maybe I'm A Grumpy Cat Too
mode: awake
Maybe I'm A Grumpy Cat Too
I never likes to truly wake myself up. Because when my mind is too clear, everything sucks. The people sucks. The food sucks. The class sucks. The subjects sucks. And of course, I literary will realize AGAIN that my dreams have been fucked up.
I'm studying in Teacher's Training College now. Before this, I get to study Form 6 for a month before being transferred to polytechnic to study in Civil Engineering for a month too. Well, all I can say is, the month I spent in polytechnic, probably is the best part of my college life ever.
People will probably say that I'm ungrateful to what I have because there are plenty of people out there that are willing to die for my place and because being a teacher can earn tons of money and blah blah blah...
But what those people don't understand is I've gave up my ambition, my dream to become a civil engineer and thus becoming a teacher instead. And the worst part of it is becoming a MATH teacher. Seriously, I hate mathematics ever since I was in primary school. Maybe some of you might wonder why I applied for this course in the first place if I hate it so much. Actually, being a teacher doesn't bother me. In fact, my third ambition is to be a teacher. To be more detail, an English teacher. Of course I love other subjects too, the only one that I don't like is Math. So when I applied for this course, I choose my main subject as English and my second choice is science if I'm not mistaken. But then, *ba-da-dum*, out of all the subjects in this fucking world, I get this motherfucker MATHEMATICS.

Comments
Post a Comment